Follow by Email

Monday, December 2, 2013

Giving Tuesday - From: Laura "The Intern" Weiner

Laura "The Intern" Weiner
I don’t usually get post on the blog or send out emails, but since my internship is about to come to an end, I want to ask you to consider giving to Education Voters of PA this Giving Tuesday. Giving Tuesday is the kick-off day for charitable contributions for the holiday season, and I hope that education is at the top of your list.

As a student myself, I took an internship with Education Voters of PA because I believe that education is the key to success for all children. That’s why I made education a priority issue in my life, and why I want to be sure that Education Voters of PA can make education the number one priority for our elected leaders.

Will you help us meet our goal of adding 250 new donors before Giving Tuesday to make sure funding education is top priority in PA?

Because of you - public involvement in education has grown and together we have been involved in the critical debates about policy in Pennsylvania: the campaign for a school funding formula; adequate investments and special education funding; early education opportunities; charter reform that makes sense for all students; opposing vouchers; strengthening and supporting principal leadership and teacher development.

Now, the debate about how to create a funding formula that truly works for all of Pennsylvania students is just getting started.  We want to make sure that the necessary funding for education is central to any policy and election campaigns in the coming year.

Join us this year for Giving Tuesday and put education at the top of your list.

Thanks for your support,

Laura Weiner
Intern
Education Voters of PA

No comments:

Post a Comment